Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday 21 February 2015

Punk Rock Chick Set - Skater Dress

“Why should I care what other people think of me? I am who I am. And who I wanna be.”
Avril Lavigne
One of my favorite cultures is punk rock, I decided to create a punk rock inspired dress for female sims. This layered dress will give your punk sims the hardcore look they always dreamed of. The dress is a combination of a long skater and a nude top from the base game. As my previous dresses, the bones are assigned properly and available for all morphs and body sliders. The texture parts were taken from the sims 3 night life and the sims 4 base game.

Details

- This dress is available for teens, young adults and elders
- Custom swatch thumbnails are included
- 6 different presents are included








How to install

  - Extract the files into My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods

Policy

  - Provide a link back to my blog when including my work with your sims
  - Don't claim it as your own/re-upload it

Additional --credits
   
  - The sims 3 night life
  - Sims 4 studio
  - Sims 4 mesh tool
  - Photoshop



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...